I felt very well after using the stress management technique I chose:listening to music. It gave me a sense of relief and happiness. I felt more productive and happier. When I listened to music when I was taking a break, it was nice because I enjoyed the music. I enjoyed that it was easy to listen to music. It was easily accessible. I didn’t enjoy when I listened to music for so long. However, it was nice when I listened during my break time. I didn’t find anything challenging about the technique I chose. I would recommend this technique to my peers because it is really easy to do. Also, it is really effective. Listening to music is a good way to manage your stress.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Manage Your Stress by Dean is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.