1. Zacharia 1 week ago

I completely agree. Income inequality is one of the most important issues we face. I made a video on the different uses of donation and think that the problem is the lack knowledge on these topics. My video focusses on educated society and I really believe you should check it out at https://povertynyc702223502.wordpress.com/2019/05/07/poverty-in-nyc/. Follow my blog, me and my colleague Aarush make new content every week. Aarush is a brilliant teen battling depression. His family is one that has a long line of poverty and he is really open about. As a child his mom frequently debated giving him up for adoption because of her lack of money. His father died of starvation because he was unable to afford food. His mother died when he was 6 from malaria. Since then Aarush has lived with uncle and is doing a lot better. Our blog’s purpose is to limit the amount of Aarush’s in todays society. Help us both by getting educated and following our blog.