These picture shows a reunion of a family or friends happily sharing their time,

It shows how they live, in what conditions and the love that they have for eachother.

What are does drawing in the background?

What the origami isn’t the bird from before?

How the man got all those fancy things?

Now the family is happy and can share their time and enjoy it

The ambient is now a good ambient,

The family is happy, they are living in a comfortable and a good place and now they can share food and everything as a family.

The picture shows that is a good lesson about family because it shows that doesn’t matter how bad  you are living because with effort and hope the desire of make a family’s life better, you can research it.

I think that they are meeting for the first time because of their faces, they are expressing happiness and love, for me that means that they haven’t seen each other for a long time.

I inference that the men and the little girl are playing some kind of game because I see in the image that they are making some symbols with their hand while they are smiling.

I inference that the little girl loves to draw because there is a lot of drawings in the wall that looks like the little girl did it.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Happy Endings in “The Arrival” by Maximino is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.