This is my poem about violence and some of the violence that is seen in Romeo and Juliet leave comments if it’s good thanks.

Violence!

Violence creates death

In many ways

We see it around the whole world

We hear gunshots

We hear and see fights

We hear about police brutality

What dont we hear

These days

Some are heart broken so they decide to hurt others

For the purpose to

Make others

feel what they feel

Violence,

Violence does not lead to peace

It just leads to

More violence

And more death

In some cases sadly

What can we do

To stop this?

I don’t know all

I know is that

We should stay away from it

In order that hape peace

In this destroyed world

Of violence.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Violence! by Chris is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Bryan 7 months ago

Dear, Chris
    Your poem is really good. I honestly like your poem I like how you chose the topic violence. But from all the things that happened in Romeo and Juliet what made you choose violence? I think you should have explained why you choose violence in your description but overall your poem was really good.
    Sincerely, Bryan Moreno

2. yasmin 7 months ago

Dear Chris
    I really like how your poem explained what is violence and you gave your perpective and your side of the story on violence. Something that you said that stood out to me is ”Violence creates death” because then you explain on why that is true because people are dying everyday. I also really admire how you where repartive in your poem like saying “we” “we” “we” because you are saying like we as in all. Thank you for writing a wonderful poem. I look forward to seeing what poems you write next.

3. Naomi 8 months ago

Chris, this poem shows very literally the negativity of violence, and how it affects others. I found it very interesting how you mentioned that violence is started by people who are hurt. I can tell the words you wrote are what you truly feel about violence, and how we don’t know how to end it, but we know its a toxic chain reaction that needs to stop.