My poem is about love, violence and how people struggle. It also talks about how I feel.

Love is a fresh start like roses in the

Summer

Only if you keep it alive

It won’t die

In this violence causing people to die

Day by day

All the suicide that happened
All the shooting

Making people not go outside

Because they

Scared

Love is so pure that’s you

Have to learn how to take care of

As a baby when is born

Learning how to take steps in life

Making big

Successful moves

Making other people proud and not to be scared

In this violence where you can’t live

Happily ever after!!

When a story always has to end

Be someone dying

But is the future where we live now our generation

Could change that on learning how to communiqué with our people,

Spreading the love to all the communities that need help.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Success Is Cause By LOVE!! by Maria is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Anahi 3 months ago

Dear Maria,

I like how your peom talked about love and how nicely you put everything togther. I like how in one your lines you said, “love is like a fresh rose in the summer”. I liked it because your including similies into your text. I liked it because I understood it in a good way and knew whta you meant by saying that. Someting I also liked about your text is that you talked baout both love and violence. Also good job because we were strugglig together but you end up doing good on it.

2. Anaya 3 months ago

Dear Maria

Thank you so much for sharing your poetry. A line that stood out to me was “As a baby when is born, Learning how to take steps in life” because you can really tell what you were going for. A connection I made to your poem is when you talked about how our generation is changing, how we need peace and love to get us through it because people are scared with suicide and shooting. Thank you so much for writing and I look forward to reading your next post.

Anaya

Maria 1 month ago

thank you for taking your time and giving some good things you like I really appreciate it. I look forward to share more poetry or just different types of topic.

3. Zane Liebert 4 months ago

Dear Maria,
    Thank you so much for sharing your poetry. The line that stood out to me was “Spreading love to all the communities that need help.” I liked that line because I really think it is a great example of what we need to do with all of our communities. A connection I made to your poem is to stay in present and future and not to worry about the past because that is something that I try to do a lot. I really like your poem and I can’t wait for more of your work!

Zane

4. Lupita 4 months ago

Dear Maria,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful poem. I love how you compare love to delicate yet beautiful things but then you also slightly connect this to a bit of the violence that is happening around us. One of my favorite lines from your poem is “Love is so pure that’s you Have to learn how to take care of As a baby when is born Learning how to take steps in life”. This is one of my favorite lines because it shows that love is delicate but if you take care of it, it can grow and become stronger throughout time. It also shows that love will only work if you put time and effort into it only then will it be beautiful. Thanks for publishing your great poem. I look forward to seeing what you make next because you compare things in a way that many people can relate to what you are writing. Not only that but you put your own spin on things that people think are simple and show them that those simple things can make a big part of your life.