,

So far, the story of Earthquakes by Luke Thompson reminds me of another text. It was called the Tsunami.  One thing that is similar is that both can destroy cities in just a few seconds. In 17, 1989 an Earthquake come to San Francisco and in 15 seconds cause more than six billion dollars of damage. By that time people don’t know why Earthquakes happened. The other  text I read about The Tsunami was about in Japan. In 2011 a Tsunami surprise Japan it was around 6 pm when the Tsunami came destroying everything. It caused a lot of damage. A lot of people lost their houses because of that all people were scared they thought no one was going to survive. I hope never being on one of this situations because that would be horrible.

CC BY-SA 4.0 I hope this never happens to me by Enrique is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Fredy 4 months ago

Estimado: enrique

Estoy asombrado por tu post que hiciste de Earthquakes tu publicacion fue una expriencia que personas pasan porque dices que In 17, 1989 an Earthquake come to San Francisco and in 15 seconds cause more than six billion dollars of damage. By that time people don’t know why Earthquakes happened. The other text I read about The Tsunami was about in Japan. I

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because this is asombroso y harrible por las personas que pasan eso.

2. Emmanuela 5 months ago

The effects of tsunamis as well as earthquakes are truly devastating and tragic. I as well hope they never occur in any other parts of the world. It is very sad seeing how many lives are ended as well as whole cities that are torn apart. Here are some articles regarding earthquakes I think would be interesting to learn further information about earthquakes and where have hit in different countries. a https://earthquake.usgs.gov/

3. Raul 5 months ago

Thanks for your writing. i look forward to seeing what you write next because your saying the by that time people don’t know why Earthquakes happened. The other text I read about The Tsunami was about in Japan. In 2011 a Tsunami surprise Japan it was around 6 pm when the Tsunami came destroying everything. It caused a lot of damage. A lot of people lost their houses because of that all people were scared they thought no one was going to survive. I hope never being on one of this situations because that would be horrible.