So for the centro idea in Holocaust Rescuers reminds me of something I see hier was that president they fought to stay like president. There or thing happening they say that vote for me  and they are going to be a better country they just lie. VARIAN FRY this reminds me to people who are like that these why there names reminds me to that. and it reminds me so well because things come out on TV that it’s almost the same, that’s why it reminds me of that things to. and it reminds me so well because it has happened the same but already changed a little bit of that and is different from the other book because the other is wars and this is the presidents.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Holocaust Rescuers by Heriberto is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Alberto 9 months ago

Estimado Heriberto Cardenas

Me parece muy interesante su publicación espero que sigas haciendo mas de tas escrituras . ??