,

I believe that a negative mind will never give you a positive life. If you keep thinking negative stuff then you will not achieve your goals or try to do what is right for you. I came up with this belief because sometimes in life it is hard to do what you want. It’s not always easy as It looks.

I know this because I’ve been through some tough stuff In my life. Some people could think different about you like “ you are really lucky to have what you want. I wish I had your life” but only you know that Isn’t true. I put my belief In action when I got tired of some of my friends that were not good people and I got In trouble too and I knew that I didn’t want to end up as a person that doesn’t want to try what is good for them.

I mean It was hard to stop talking to them but I knew that those who I use to call friends were not really my friends and If I think negative then I’m not gonna be happy In my life, or achieve what I want. My dad always tells me that I got to try my best If I want to have a good life.

I think that this Is going to help me in the future when I want to stop trying or when I feel that I can’t do better. In real life you gotta chase your dreams your dreams aren’t gonna chase you.

Photo by Alexas_Fotos (Pixabay)

CC BY-SA 4.0 Positive Mind by Noemi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Mary 6 months ago

Noemi, I really like this positive outlook you have on life. It can be hard to think positive when there’s bad things around you, but as you said, you have to persevere and keep going even when it gets hard. I’m sorry that you had to let go of your friends. That’s really hard to do but if it’s needed to give you peace of mind then you did the right thing. Hope to see more writing from you soon.

2. Hailey 7 months ago

Hi Noemi, I love your essay on positivity! When you said ” I mean It was hard to stop talking to them but I knew that those who I use to call friends were not really my friends”, I agree that even though if it isn’t the easiest thing to do, that the best thing to do is cut the negative people out of your life. The one thing you could improve on is to make sure that you check you grammar, and also make sure that your tenses are consistent. Keep up the good writing and I hope to read more from you.

3. Chris 7 months ago

I completely agree with your point. In my experiences, I have found that having a positive mind set helps in many ways. When approaching everything I do I try to have a positive mindset because it helps you achieve more and do better. I think it is very important that you pointed this out because it is a lot easier to have a negative mindset, but if people put in the extra effort to approach things with a positive mind set, they will see an improvement in their lives.

4. Johnny 7 months ago

Noemi, This is a very interesting point that I haven’t looked into as deeply as you have. It is a great mentality to keep in the back of your mind? How do you suggest we maintain a positive state of being when things get tough? Does mindfulness or the community around you play a role? Interesting concept, I’d love to further explore its vitality in people, especially in teenagers.

5. Mack 7 months ago

Hi Noemi! I agree with the negative mind thinking and I feel that If you think positive then positive things will happen. Confidence is a big key with positivity as well as negativity. If you have confidence then you will most likely succeed. Also, surround you with people that are wishing the best for you.