I believe that a negative mind will never give you a positive life. If you keep thinking negative stuff then you will not achieve your goals or try to do what is right for you. I came up with this belief because sometimes in life it is hard to do what you want. It’s not always easy as It looks.

I know this because I’ve been through some tough stuff In my life. Some people could think different about you like “ you are really lucky to have what you want. I wish I had your life” but only you know that Isn’t true. I put my belief In action when I got tired of some of my friends that were not good people and I got In trouble too and I knew that I didn’t want to end up as a person that doesn’t want to try what is good for them.

I mean It was hard to stop talking to them but I knew that those who I use to call friends were not really my friends and If I think negative then I’m not gonna be happy In my life, or achieve what I want. My dad always tells me that I got to try my best If I want to have a good life.

I think that this Is going to help me in the future when I want to stop trying or when I feel that I can’t do better. In real life you gotta chase your dreams your dreams aren’t gonna chase you.

Photo by Alexas_Fotos (Pixabay)

CC BY-SA 4.0 Positive Mind by Noemi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Mack 3 hours ago

Hi Noemi! I agree with the negative mind thinking and I feel that If you think positive then positive things will happen. Confidence is a big key with positivity as well as negativity. If you have confidence then you will most likely succeed. Also, surround you with people that are wishing the best for you.