So far, the central idea of Earthquakes reminds me of something I saw in a movie. I read about  Lisbon portugal that was preparing for a special day when an Earthquake came out and destroyed  churches, buildings, and a lot of houses. A lot of people died. Also I saw a movie called Terremoto which was almost the same thing as this book because it showed a family that was trying to survive but the Terremoto was very strong the man was trying to save his daughter who was stuck in a building. But he couldn’t due to the fact that he was also struggling to save his own life. I hope my family and I never been in an Earthquake because we can die in a few minutes. Never would I have thought that earthquakes would be so dangerous.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Trying to survive by Enrique is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Raul 9 months ago

esteemed PRIMO enrique I’m happy with his publication he did because he’s talking about that A lot of people died. Also I saw a movie called Terremoto which was almost the same thing as this book because it showed a family that was trying to survive but the Terremoto was very strong the man was trying to save his daughter who was stuck in a building. But he couldn’t due to the fact that he was also struggling to save his own life. I hope my family and I never been in an Earthquake because we can die in a few minutes. Never would I have thought that earthquakes would be so dangerous.