,

My name is Dust Eshan. I am 18 years old. I live in New York, USA, but I am from Bangladesh. I was born in Bangladesh on May 25, 2000. For most of my life I lived in Bangladesh. I moved to the USA in 2013. When I am in school I like to do all my work. And when I am out of school I like to go home and spend my time with my family. I like to play video games with my little sister. I don’t go outside much, unless I have to. I like to stay home all day. I will say whatever I do I try my best to be good at. But I think I am good at playing cricket. I started playing cricket when I was 4 years old. And I still try to play when I get time.My plans for future are to graduate from high school and go to college.

We came to USA to save our lives from Bangladesh politics. Immigration changed my life many way. Most importantly my life is much more safe now. My family structure has changed a lot before we used to live in big house now we live in a apartment building in a one bedroom house. This changed were positive because we can stay alive.I feel good about the language I speak.

I was 10 years old.In my hometown Bangladesh in my house around 8:30 or later doing my homework. My mom and me  was in the house suddenly she went somewhere to the other room and left the phone with me and there was call or notification in her phone when i hold the phone to see she came and taught I was playing game.she was mad and slapped me i taught that was kinda unfair.

CC BY-SA 4.0 A Cricket Player in the Bronx by Dust is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.