My name is Dustin Crawford. My shadow box represents me, my hobbies, and how I act. When people usually look at me they think that I am a bad kid but if you actually get to know me, then you would get to know that I am very creative, chill, and a cool person. An assigned identities that I have is that i’m Black so I have to face a lot of oppression, but I don’t let any of that get to me. By me letting that get to me it will make me look like I am owning up to the stereotypes that people might look at me as. Some chosen identity that I chose to gain was being good at playing video games, spending time with my family and playing basketball. These traits show what type of person I am, and how I act in my personal life. I hope you like my shadow box and this statement that I wrote.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Dustin’s shadow box by Dustin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.