I am from green and red
I am from the land of rice
I am from the Roar of
I am from the War zone.

I am from sacrifice Life for country
I am from Islam, Namaz
I am from the corner of Ocean
I am from the morning tea.

From Love of people
From the the rain of flowers
I am from the bushes of darkness
From the paranormal activity
I am from trees and roots

I am from Bangladesh. The country was born In March 26 1971.
The population of 164 Million.

Photo by Eric Kilby

CC BY-SA 4.0 Paranormal by Dust is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Madeleine 8 months ago

Dust, I enjoyed your poem mostly because it was short and concise, yet interesting and informational. Your passion and love for your country shows through in each line and I loved the little facts like “morning tea” that accompany it. The passion most strongly shines through with the strong openings of “I am”. This phrase shows that you identify with Bangladesh; that you are one with Bangladesh. I look forward to reading more poems of yours, keep it up!

2. Elena 8 months ago

Hi dust, I really liked your poem. I liked your poem because you described the people and the culture from which you came from in just a 4 stanza poem. I really liked the line “I am from sacrifice Life for country” because it shows how passionate you are about the country that you were born in.