,

.      Why shot the innocent man just playing the guitars execution style? I made an inference that the man represents all the innocent black men or boy who were kill for being colored, by people of white privilege. Also it tells us as black people we need to stand together and not be distracted. A question I would ask Childish Gambino is in making the video did he question if people of out nation see the real meaning behind the song instead of the cool dance moves?

“The central message is about guns and violence in America and the fact that we deal with them and consume them as part of entertainment on one hand, and on the other hand, is a part of our national conversation,” Ramsey tells TIME. “You’re not supposed to feel as if this is the standard fare opulence of the music industry. It’s about a counter-narrative and it really leaves you with chills.”

Source

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/5267890/childish-gambino-this-is-america-meaning

CC BY-SA 4.0 This is America Response by Jada is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.