Seventeen.

Reaching for the hills to my uninhabited wonders of my future. The constant worrying and anxiety the gives with the last 2 years of my teenage life.

I was seventeen. When I realized the value of my distant family bloodline and how so much of so little connects us all. Through our long journeys, our distant pasts, and our long forgotten future that eventually becomes our past. I was seventeen.

When I admired the gloomy sky’s that made me value the pleasant days that God gives us. A lonely tree is but a lonely soul drifted into the roots of the eldered earth that will stay put for ever more. The days get shorter, the time you need to admire what’s around us is ever so precious. I was seventeen.

Photo by Neil Tackaberry

CC BY-SA 4.0 Dawn of My Years by Nigel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.