Can I really be an English teacher in South Korea? My dream in the future is that I want to become an English teacher in South Korea. I still laugh at this sometimes because even though a lot of my friends and family support me in it, I just think it seems like a crazy dream to have. Growing up i have always loved my teachers and the older I got the more I began to appreciate them. I would always admire how determined they were to see me succeed in life and to accomplish my goals, even if it was something so small. I think that is one of the things that makes me want to be a teacher because, I want to be able to do what my teachers did. I will try to achieve my crazy dream no matter what so that others can have the same great experiences that i got from my teachers.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Teaching English in S. Korea! Is it possible for me? by Dejanae is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Li 4 weeks ago

It is not a cracy dream. It is something possible. You can do it.