My name is genesis Sosa Rodriguez, when I am in my house I love to eat and sleep a lot. I’m always eating a lot and using my phone. I was born on January 14, 2001. I was living in Dominican Republic and now I’m living in New York. I want to be in the volleyball team of this school. I’m  good at volleyball and the way i learned how to play volleyball was from my brother. My plans for the future is go to college and do the pediatrician career and be a good doctor.

When I came to the United States my life changed completely, everything was different than when I was in Dominican Republic. I did not do the same things as when I when I was in my country. These changes are positive because my family has more opportunities in this country and I have more opportunities to do the career I want.

A case that I say is an injustice is the case of a 16-year-old Dominican girl who was pregnant and her boyfriend and his mother killed her and that happened almost one year ago and justice has not yet been done for her and her baby. They know who did it but the police don’t do anything and they have proof and all of that but the justice has not yet been done.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My History and Emely Peguero’s Life by Genesis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.