My name is Anthony Ogando,and i’m from the Dominican Republic.I was born in April 3,1999 i live in new york for 8 years ,i like to play baseball on my free time, i always keep myself busy with something.In school i like to try to keep up with my work,i’m really good in math at first i used to struggle but after a while i got the hang of the work.My plans for the future are to have my own condo , my dream is to become even better than what i am in baseball so i can make it to the mlb and be able to take care of my family.

When I immigrated to the U.S everything change because i had to adopt to a new environment, how to learn a new language,had to adopt to a different culture.All of the changes that had happened were positive and negative changes because every change affect it different. Being a bilingual speaker is a great thing living in New York, because it give you advantage in getting jobs

When I was in the Dominican Republic my older brother and I where playing around the house and my brother broke my mom favorite “lanpara”,and when my mom got home from work that day she was angry ,she didn’t even ask who did it she just wep us both.This was unfair because she hit me when it was my brother fault.

Photo by Mr Moss

CC BY-SA 4.0 Broken Lamp by Anthony is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.