So far, the central idea in The Army of the United States reminds me of the stories that my uncle told me told me about the army because he belongs to one of them and when i grow up i want to belong one of them. In the book i read about Battle Dress Uniform that is something the my uncle told me about it is the army works and combat uniform is called the Battle Dress Uniform. My uncle told me the Battle Dress Uniform is different then the Warm- Weather and the cold-water he told me the he uses the Battle Dress Uniform because he goes to the normal war where it is not cold or no hot. Something that he told me about the army is they help soldiers develop skill that will help them later in life and their careers.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My future in the Army by Fredy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Carlos 1 week ago

This was very interesting. I specifically thought it was cool when you told the difference between the different uniforms for different climates. I was wondering how this topic will directly impact your life. Do the armed forces have any plans to change the current attire? I also found this link for you (https://www.army.mil/uniforms/). It goes to the Army website and gives the history of different uniforms of the armed forces. This post also reminds me of my uncles. They served in the armed forces and are very proud of their uniforms. I would definitely come back to this article if there was a bit more explanation of how this affects us today.