,

So far the plot in The long road home reminds me of something i experienced is went i play soccer the sometimes i feel bad went i lost. one day went i was playing soccer i lost and i was going home and it star reining i was all wet and crying because i lost the game. the book is something similar as my life because the book says that the boy was playing soccer and he lost the game and went he was going  game he was sad and it star reining and its kind of similar at my life.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The long road home by Raul is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Rodolfo 6 months ago

Estimado raul estoy sorprendido por tu escritura, “The Long Road Home” porque a mi tambien me gusta el futbol y me molesto cuando pierdo. Una frase que usted escribe que se destaca para mi es ‘El libro es algo similar a mi vida porque el libro dice que el niño estaba jugando fútbol y perdió el juego.Creo que esto es algo similar a lo que pasa en la vida real porque muchos niños pierden juegos.
    Gracias por tu escritura. Espero ver lo que escribas a continuación, por que me dejó con ganas de saber mas del futbol.

Rodolfo