One reason I think  everyone shouldn’t be the same is because we all made with a different type of thinking. My second reason why everybody isn’t the same is because not everybody mind work the same.Some time people have different idea different way of thinking, people never act the same as other. For example I can be so nice to people but they are others people who are not nice at all. Another example is some people like to drink others people don’t like to drink, so there is always so different in people they would always be a different in people. We all have different mind, different way of do stuff, and different way of act.

What I want to know is why people is not the same, why can we all be nice and act the same way.we should be the same, all nice person, all having a same idea about doing things to change the world, we should all be the same one, we are one world, one nation.

all fingers of a hand are not the same. Likewise, people are different.

Their mindset, thoughts, perception, way of analysing the situations, likes, dislikes etc are all different”.

https://www.quora.com/Why-wont-everyone-experience-the-same-problems-in-life

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why isn’t everyone the same? by Crismeylin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Isabella 2 weeks ago

You make very interesting inferences on how we all perceive each other. It’s amazing to think of how different we all are from one another. These things are what make us all so unique. It also becomes hard sometimes because many have xenophobic views that prevent us from wanting to be original and different from the rest. But, the most we can do is be there for one another and be an ally for those who can’t be free to express themselves.

2. Alexis 2 weeks ago

Crismeylin, I really liked the thoughts you shared in this post, I think that it is a difficult question of whether we should all be the same or not. I agree with what you said that everyone is different because we all have our own individual minds. We do not all think the same and therefore do not all act the same. However, while it would be easier to accomplish communal goals if everyone wanted the same thing it could also be dangerous. I think it is important for people to think and act differently because it allows for debate and working together to make compromises for everyone. Do you think it would be better if everyone thought the same or if people had different opinions? Thank you for sharing you thoughts.

3. Grace 2 weeks ago

Crismeylin, it’s interesting to think about why we are not all the same. It’s interesting to see all the differences in people and why those differences exist. I think it has a lot to do with how we are raised, where we come from, and the people that surround us. Our minds are so different from one another and I think that’s part of the beauty of life, none of are the same and we all think and act uniquely. I hope you look more into this thought because it’s very interesting.