Am I ready to graduate? Yes, because I would have a better job to support my family. I’ll be the first member of the family graduating and making my mom watch me walk that stage is my goal ever since high school. I need to set a goal to my brothers, so the next time they give up they see I didn’t give up. Instead, my brothers will see that I succeeded because I want them to have a brighter future. I’m going to get that diploma to show all those who have failed me and said I wouldn’t make it, I’ll prove them wrong. I will reach my goal, no matter what.

Currently, I am at GPA Lanier trying to finish the credits I am missing. It’s hard because we have a certain time to turn in our work, but there I am day and night working on my stuff trying to finish and get to a right percentage for each class. When I get home first thing, I open my laptop and continue working. I will work until I succeed.

As an Animal Attendant, you will not need a specific college education. Instead, you learn from the on the job training if you don’t know. They do the easy stuff like bathing the animals,feeding them,etc. When an animal is injured an Animal Attendant will be able to help you. They earn a median salary of $20,340 less than a Veterinarian. I will work and accomplish many things as I succeed as an Animal Attendant.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Am I ready to graduate? by Yadira is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Penelope 2 weeks ago

Hello Yadira!
    Graduating hasn’t really been such a scary thing to me. As I approached my senior year, I knew I was ready immediately. In face, as I write this, if I could graduate right now, I could. We are some of the lucky ones to be ready. I’m very proud of you for figuring yourself out and knowing what you want to do in your future. I know you wont give up and will strive for your goals. I believe in you.

2. Matt 2 months ago

I think that this is great confidence heading into graduation. I find it important to have confidence and I think that will help you be successful

3. Sofia 2 months ago

Estimada Yadira:

Estoy asombrada por tu post sobre que estas lista para graduarte, porque es importante el pensar en cómo será nuestro futuro. Yo se que es difícil, pero se puede lograr todo.

Una frase que escribiste que se destaca para mi es ‘’voy a conseguir mi título para demostrarles a todos los que me dijeron que no podía, que si lo logre ‘’ porque si va haber gente que te dirá que no lo lograras, pero solo esta en nosotros en que confiemos y en las ganas que le pongamos.

Gracias por tu escritura.Espero ver lo que escribes a continuación,porque quiero saber más sobre lo que piensas en tu meta y saber si lo lograste ,pues yo se que lo lograras.

Sofia