,

This shadow box represents who I am. I added images that represent my Nationality and things that I like to do. I put a world with differents countries because I like cultures, I like to search about differents cultures, mostly Asians countries, it’s interesting to me. A flag of my country El Salvador is in my box because I was born there, and that is a big part of me. I have lived in Oakland for 4 years, and Oakland is so different from El Salvador. There are people from different  nationalities, different languages, Most people are very kind when you talk to them.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Shadow Box by Roberto Guardado is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Denny 2 months ago

Hi Roberto,
    I like the way you include an image that shows different flags. Your shadow box really represents who you are. I wonder why you put a bird photo in your box. Great job on your work!

2. Joseph 9 months ago

Hello Roberto,
    Im very impressed by your shadow box. I like the picture of the flag showing your nationality and how much room it takes up showing how important it is to you. I don’t know if that was intentional or not but either way I like it. Keep up the hard work.