1. Lindsey 2 months ago

Bladimiro, this article gave me so much joy. Not only was I able to relate to your problems, but I was forced to sit and think about how I handle my own stress. I don’t personally release stress through anger, but instead intense emotional breakdowns. I too am a bit of a procrastinator, which only causes further stress, but maybe trying something like journaling will help me keep it in check. Thanks for this thought-provoking submission.

2. Jacob 3 months ago

I wasn’t too sure about how to think about this article when I first clicked on it, but I’m glad I did. Bladimiro, you’ve really enlightened me here. I think that the whole idea of tracking your own personal thoughts was something that really resonated with me. Plus, the strategies you used to try and cope with the stress in your life. Try this resource for more ideas to help: http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/manage-stress.aspx

3. Winnie Custodio 4 months ago

Writing a journal is a great way to relieve stress. It is cathartic wherein it detoxifies your mind. It’s better than smoking or drinking or taking drugs! Way to go for being proactive in dealing with stress!