I am Abraham Lincoln

I’m Abraham Lincoln I born on February 12/ 1809 I’m from Hodgenville, Kentucky. I grew up on the western frontier in Kentucky. I will give you some of the conclusion about myself. My family was very poor but I had many dreams although I was poor man, that means  no Excuses for me. Once I thought I wanted to be president to help my family and also other people, I had difficulties and bad things in my life, I was challenged.

My wife died, I failed in my job. I suffered a nervous breakdown and I lost eight times in the election. I had perseverance while my dream come true In the end my dream came true. I helped my family to become rich also I freed the black people in United States, Because I want to know about  Abraham Lincoln, and what he did when he was a president.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Who am I? by Mamoun is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.