Up until now I want to go to Binghamton University. I have been given a lot of thoughts of being an automobile designer. In order an automobile designer you have to be able to know all the pieces inside the car, all the tools u need, know how to drive, and how to make it look attractive. This means I have be taking classes in art, engineering, physics, and marketing. Right now I think I do well in art and engineering but I think I should work more on physics and marketing. Binghamton University has the classes I need. And this school has 139 classes for undergraduate students.

Some things that I continue to have questions about deal with how to take care of myself when I’m on my own. For instance, how will I learn to spend money wisely? How will I take care of making my own food, going to the doctor, taking care of laundry and other chores, etc. When I’m at college I wonder how easy it is to make friends. How do I make sure I get with the right kind of people, people who are focused on their studies. Some things that I continue to have questions about deal with how to take care of my schedule. For example, What time will i have to sleep? What time should I start studying for the other day, and what time should I be calling my parent for I could make sure that they are ok.   

One quote that inspire me is from Michelle Obama  “You have to stay in school. You have to. You have to go to college. You have to get your degree. Because that’s the one thing people can’t take away from you is your education. And it is worth the investment.”

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/michelle_obama_791375?src=t_college

CC BY-SA 4.0 What college will I end up going to? by Oswaldo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Winnie Custodio 3 weeks ago

It’s quite engaging to read your post. Not many people are concerned about such things, but being aware of these can make you college life and education more fulfilling. Good luck and wishing you success!

2. Muyar Khant 2 months ago

hi Oswlod. By reading this,I hope the Binghamton University is really good. I’m gonna check it later.For me,i want to go to the college that located in Boston.gook luck and i hope you can definitely go to think college.