The ELLs Program is where students are helped to improve their English fluency. I had to write essays about what i liked to write about and also wrote some questions I had on my mind.

I am excited to be showing you some of my work from “ELLs SUMMER IN THE CITY” program. As you can see below, I was awarded 3 of badges over the past 15 days in this program. After you look at the work linked to each of these badges, I hope you will see why I am pleased by my accomplishments.

The badges I’m including in this portfolio show something important about me as a learner. To complete the playlists associated with each of these badges, I had to follow the instructions that they gave me to complete it, I entered just one of them and filled them following each step that said the instructions.

The badge that I struggled with the most was “Spark Inquiry with Questions” because I had to think a lot and I did not get many ideas about what to ask. For example, look at  “10 Self & 10 World Questions” where  I had to ask 10 questions for myself and 10 questions for the world. ”plus, each question will have five keywords or hashtags in parentheses next to it.” Even though this was difficult for me I think it shows my ability to strive to give the best of myself. Because I had to give an advance to my future. If I were to do this again I would I would change in the future is that I will be more prepared.

Probably my best submission in this portfolio is Read and Write “Where I’m From” Poems“ ” which I did while completing the “Write Your Own “Where I’m From” Poem“ playlist.  I say this because It was from my own words of my opinions.

Thanks for taking the time to look at the badges and the work linked to each of them in this portfolio. I hope you can see what this work shows about me as a learner.

CC BY-SA 4.0 my reflexion by Nayelin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.