Why Is the Sky Blue? (science, color, earth , planet ,    )

The sunlit sky is blue because air scatters short-wavelength light more than longer wavelengths. Since Blue light is at the short-wavelength end of the visible spectrum, it is more strongly scattered in the atmosphere than long-wavelength red light.

I would like to know  why in the morning the sky is blue but at night it’s become  black.

The sunlit sky is blue because air scatters short-wavelength light more than longer wavelengths. (The result is that when looking toward parts of the sky other than the sun,) the human eye perceives them to be blue.The color perceived is similar to that obtained by a monochromatic blue of (a wavelength of 474–476 nm mixed with white light, i.e.,) an unsaturated blue light. (Therefore, when looking at the sunset and sunrise, we see the color red more than the other colors.)

Blue Sky

CC BY-SA 4.0  Why Is the Sky Blue? by Madjiguene is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.