Some people are racist because we are quick to judge, it could be by appearance,or personality.We also blame people by our problems,when we feel angry or frustrated, we often look for someone else to blame for our problems. As a community,we should accept and treat people equally,and if we see someone being racist to someone else we should go and help them,or if they are not being directly racist you can know they are being racist by looking how they act and how they treat people and the different ways the treat people .People who look or talk differently to us are an easy target.

For example,in the Wikipedia site “Racism” explains “Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another, which often results in discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity.” this illustrates how racism takes many forms and can happen in many places. It includes prejudice, discrimination or hatred directed at someone because of their color, ethnicity or national origin.

Another example is that people look after the people that are weak and can’t defend themselves,they dont always act racist by harming other people but they sometimes are racist by insulting them,  in the website “About racism” the author points out “. However, it doesn’t need to involve violent or intimidating behavior. Take racial name-calling and jokes. Or consider situations when people may be excluded from groups or activities because of where they come from.Racism can be revealed through people’s actions as well as their attitudes.Racism is more than just words, beliefs and actions. It includes all the barriers that prevent people from enjoying dignity and equality because of their race.It can also be reflected in systems and institutions.” This illustrates how people are so mean that they don’t care about other people’s feeling and they try to segregate people by color,ethnicity,religion,traditions,nationality, etc.

Ergo, people are racist because they feel as if other people they consider different may harm them so that’s why they segregate people by color,nationality,etc., nowadays there are associations that can help people that were excluded from places,events,etc.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why are people racist? by Tania is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.