Some people think that god is real, but other people think the god is not real. Sometimes I think that people don’t believe in god because they have a type of religion that do not let them to believe in that god, but others times is because god disappoints them maybe because god take a person that they love so much. Another reason can be that god don’t help them when they need help.

I want to know how god make all the world. This is important because some people don’t believe in what the bible say they think that maybe that can be a myth. But other people believe in god and also read all the bible. The question is how he create all the world by himself with no help of someone. How he create the animals the different’s animals, and the different’s humans.

God has been conceived as either personal or impersonal. In theism, God is the creator and sustained of the universe, while in deism, God is the creator, but not the sustained, of the universe. In pantheism, God is the universe itself. In atheism, God is not believed to exist, while God is deemed unknown or unknowable within the context of agnosticism.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Is God Real ? by Arancha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Nathaniel 1 month ago

I feel that religion was created give people hope in their times of need and to have people hold on to fate.

• Nathaniel 1 month ago

was created to give people hope and for people to have faith not fate

• Jada 1 month ago

I agree with Nathaniel religion was created to give people hope, but without hope this world would be nothing if hope didn’t exist.

2. David 1 month ago

This is a pretty important topic as it affects the lives of billions of people across the world. Even though some people have quite different opinions on the matter, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.