How do plants help humans?

This question is interesting for me because I like to talk about nature and I would like to know more about my question.

I want to know that if people want more plants and trees planted or use more cars?

The plants help the human base with their process of the photosynthesis that they do during the day.The plants help humans and the environment because they take carbon dioxide and expel oxygen.For example: if humans do not breathe oxygen they could die and their heart would work faster.

I researched my topic online and found an article on the Missouri Botanical Garden website. According to the Missouri Botanical Garden, plants make oxygen and they take the carbon dioxide. For example,  one of the most important part is the oxygen serves to keep plants, animals and people stay alive. The article states that “This oxygen gas, which is an important part of the air, is the gas that plants and animals must have in order to stay alive” (Plants and Life on Earth). In other words, plants and life on earth, plants help us in many different ways such as making food or using wood from trees to make chairs, doors and pencils. The plants in the earth help us to have less pollution, such as eliminating carbon dioxide. The plants help people to be alive because some plants serve so that people can be cured and others to feed themselves.The plants are the house and the feeding of the organisms that have life.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Plants are Life by Evelyn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.