My name is Muyar Khant Naing. I live in Rego Park. Rego Park is inQueens. There is train stations and bus stops. So it is not difficult in transporting. There is Macys, Queens Center, Marshalls and Century 21.This is easy for people for to make shopping. And there is so many 99$ store and the shop that we can buy vegetables.

Rego Park is also near with Jackson Heights and Forest Hills. As we near with jackson Heights,we can buy the different foods easily in one place. The favourite place for me in my neighbourhood is the Queens center mall. As I like to shop, there are a lot of my favourite stores in this mall. For example,Forever 21 and H&M.

There are 16 high schools in Rego Park.So the students from Rego Park have a lot of choice to decide what school they want to go to.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Interesting Places in Rego Park by Muyar Khant is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.