I know that Genetic Engineering can be helpful and harmful at the same time. When scientists use it to make plants resistant to herbicides or chemicals to kill unwanted plant or insects that eat the vegetation. That can be good, but it damage the earth. It works taking DNA that will be helpful if other animal o plant would have it, and inserting it into the DNA of another animal or plant, to make it resistant against chemicals, delicious, or to make it grow more thus it will give more food. Photo by IAEA Imagebank

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Understanding of Genetic Engineering by Naiara is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Marjorie 1 year ago

Hi Naiara,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I like the fact that you can see the good and the bad of genetic engineering.
    I am all for progress but I think every time we mess with the natural order of things, it hurts us.

Thanks again,

Marjorie