I am from  mobile, from technology  and battery, electricity.
I am from the Garden that smells always fresh.
I am from the rose, the beauty of flower, more love.
I am from  Diwali and Holi.
from Aman  and Mohit and Akshit.
I am from the people who said work hard  and people who said focus From I don’t want to spend money on you and if you don’t leave your insistence I’ll be slap you..
I am from  Hindu.
I’m from India from  dal Roti.
From the Sagar he’s my friend he is very funny he always makes me happy and others too. He is very honest. the other is my cousin  he’s always in bad mood. If we talk with him normally he gets angry without any specific topic and the last one is my uncle he always in chill mood. He’s the one guy I love him so much and he also loves me. He never gets angry at me.
I am from Panipat from New Ramesh nagar and a big school near by my house.

Photos by archer10 (Dennis) 141M Views,

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Favorite Places , People and Things by Jai is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Esther 3 months ago

Dear: Jai

I am surprised about your poem “My Favorite Places , People and Things”
    because it is a little like my country. People think the same ways and have similar sayings.For example people in my country also work hard and they don’t like to spend money on things that is not very important and if you insist they’ll slap you.

One line that i really liked was when you wrote “The last one is my uncle he always in chill mood. He’s the one guy I love him so much and he also loves me. He never gets angry at me.”I think this is beautiful because you guys love each other and you’re always in a good mood .
    One sentence that I hate was “I am from the Rose the beauty of flower more love.” Actually I don’t like flowers because I am allergic to flowers and I think if I want to visit your country I have to ask you first which state doesn’t have a lot of flowers .

Your poem reminds me of something that happened to me on time. I was in the school with my friends and all my friends had a new phone names ITEL and I was the only one who did not have this phone. After school I ask my mom to buy me this new telephone and she told me that she didn’t have the money. I insist but instead of giving me a phone she gave me a slap kkkkkkkkk.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because i’ll like to learn more about your country and culture .