, , , ,
,

I am from pictures, from Adidas and Bachata

I am from the the smell of cupcakes…sweet and buttery
I am from lavender, the smell of celebration

I am from Fornite on the PS4 and cross words from Lucrecia’s personality,

from Evelyn, Fany and Monica

I am from humor and happiness.m
From “I want you to become a better person than I am” and “I always want you to be happy”
I am from catholicism. From baptism,first communion,and confirmation.
I’m from Cuenca ,Ecuador,chaulafan and encebollado.
From my grandma’s story, the jokes from my uncles, and the experiences from my cousins.
I am from Brooklyn Bridge, where we as a family have shared  lots of memories of love, happiness and gratitude .

CC BY-SA 4.0 My sweet inside origin by Tania is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Huiwen 9 months ago

Dear Tania Gutama:

I’m really interesting about your poem. From your poem I can understand story that happen in your daily life. It’s amazing for how I can see your story by reading your poem. Hope I can read more your writing for how interesting it is.

2. Arancha 9 months ago

Dear: Tania Gutama

I am happy about your poem, “ My Sweet Inside Origin’’, because you write about your life and hobbies and like that I can know you better.
    “I am from fornite on the PS4’’, I think this is spectacular because I also play fortnite in the PS4 and in my cell phone.
    Another sentence that I liked was: “ I am from pictures, from adidas and bachata.’’ This stood out for me because everyone are from pictures, that are like our memories.
    Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. Many times my mom told me the same that your mom say to you ‘’I want you to become a better person than I am’’ this makes me think that our mom only want the best for us.
    Thanks for your writing.I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I love about what you write.