,

I’m one of the ships that lives in Sheepshead bay.

At morning, I woke up by the fresh baked waffle, seeing people arrived in day.

Then I spent my time looking at who came here.

People were talking, smiling, laughing, waiting for what will happen at night.

I carried them towards the ocean, for fishing or partying.

Listening them dancing or singing in my body.

I love my neighborhood.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Lying on Blue by Huiwen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Nathan 3 months ago

Dear Huiwen:

I am happy after seeing your photograph because the picture of the boat in the bay is beautiful and looks good.

One part of your work that stands out for me is the poem. I think this is creative because it is eloquent and well written.

2. Lining 12 months ago

Dear Huiwen:
    I am happy after reading your poem, “Lying on Blue,” because I like what you said about how you carried the people, You wrote a beautiful poem.
    One part of your poem that stands out for me is where you said: “ I love my neighborhood.” I think this is great because I love my neighborhood too.
    Thanks for your poem. I look forward to seeing what you make next, because you wrote a beautiful poem. I want to read more about your poem.