My name is Munisa and I was born in Tajikistan. I am 15 years old. I have lived in Tajikistan, Russia, and now I am living in Brooklyn NYC. In school, I like to teachers that teaching me, every time I am learning more and more things that’s I don’t know, and when I am out of school, I like to walking everywhere, go to the beach or shopping. I am particularly good at drawing different pictures. I became good at this because I am drawing from my childhood. In the future, I would like to, actually I don’t know what I would like to, but to begin with , I’m just want to finish school.

I immigrated to New York 8 month ago. My life changed in many ways when I immigrated. The change I’m happiest about is language because it’s cool when you know different language and you can talk with other people. On the other hand, I am sad that sometimes I miss my country, my friends and my family. Now I speak English and Russian, which is so perfect.

There was a time in my life when I witnessed injustice. This was the time when state increased money or price, it’s not good  when they increase price, however it will be nice if they increase salary. The salary that people getting is not too much they can not use they salary during month, they have to buy food,something to wear, they have to pay money for school e.t.c. So I want to say that the price increasing and increasing, but the salary remains the same. In my opinion, this was unjust because for people it’s difficult, they working so hard from morning till night, sometimes without weekends and the end they getting they salary like pennies.  

CC BY-SA 4.0 Me, Immigration, and Justice by Munisa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.