My name is madjiguene sarr in i was born in senegal. I’m 16 years old. I have lived in manhattan. In school i like to work, and when i’m out i like to play games  with my friends. I’m particularly good at science. I become good at this because i work to hard in science. In the future i would like to become a doctor.

I’m immigrated to New York one year and half  years ago. My life changed in many ways when i immigrated  the change i’m happiest about is now i live with my parent because when i was in my country i was not live with my parents. On the others hand i’m sad because when i was arrived here in America  i was not speak english when . Now i speak english and wolf which is my first language.

There was a time in my life when i experienced  injustice. This was the time when i experience injustice. Human trafficking removal of indigenous children  from families refugees. In my opinion this was unjust.                                    

CC BY-SA 4.0 immigration history by Madjiguene is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Muyar Khant 4 days ago

Hi Madjiguene sarr.My name is Muayar.How did u get the experience of injustice?