My name is Madjiguene Sarr and I was born in Senegal. I’m 16 years old. I have lived in Manhattan. In school I like to work, and when I’m out I like to play games  with my friends. I’m particularly good at science. I become good at this because I work to hard in science. In the future I would like to become a doctor.

I immigrated to New York a year and a half ago. My life changed in many ways when I immigrated.The change I’m happiest about is now I live with my parent because when I was in my country I was not living with them. On the other hand, I’m sad because when I arrived here in America  I was not able to speak english. Now I speak English, French and Wolof, which is my first language.

There was a time in my life when I experienced  injustice. Human trafficking removal of indigenous children  from families refugees. In my opinion this was unjust.                                                                                   

CC BY-SA 4.0 I miss Senagal by Madjiguene is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Muyar Khant 2 months ago

Hi Madjiguene sarr.My name is Muayar.How did u get the experience of injustice?