My name is Eliezer Velazquez and I was born in US. I am 15 years old. I have lived in Manhattan,New York. In school I like to talk with my friends, and when I am out of school, I like to play my video games with my friends. I am particularly good at helping other people . I became good at this because sometimes I feel alone and I don’t like to see other people sad. I enjoy helping people. In the future, I would like to be an agent of the DEA. I dream of  meeting my goals one day.

I immigrated to New york 1 year ago. My life changed in many ways when I immigrated. The change I’m happiest about is because I have new things that I did not have before or that were difficult to obtain. On the other hand I am sad  because my mom is not with me. Now I speak English and and I’m learning more everyday. I also speak Spanish.

There was a time in my life when I experienced and witnessed justice. This was the time when I had to leave my mom in Mexico. I felt very sad. In my opinion, this was fair because I moved to another country to have a better life.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Eliezer’s Story by Eliezer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. May 2 months ago

Hi! Dear Eliezer Velazquez,
    My name is May. Why do you think this was fair ..?