My name is Ce Ming Zeng and I was born in China. I am 14 years old. I have live in China, my city in China was Guang dong, the people who live in Guang dong is very friendly. People always helping each other. Also Guang dong people cook and eat anything! For exp: snake, some animals ’s body part (not dogs), like some animals ‘s genitals (my family never eat that I think most people don’t eat that). Anyways I love my native country and my city but I immigration already. I miss my country and my city. Now I live in New York, Brooklyn. In school, I like to swim. My favorite Period in school is swimming. The school cancel it :(, and when I out of school, I like to play basketball at park with my friend. But i did ’t play it now. I am particularly good at math (but not geometry!!!) and riding bike and swim even I look like fat. I become good at this because I doing those things all the time! But that’s befort, In the summer vacation I was like sitting front of my pc then play lol and fortnite. In the future, I would like to find a job when I was 15, 6, 7 years old. I dream of got a nice job in the future.

Image result for swimming

I immigrated to New York six year ago. My life changed in many ways when I immigrated. The change I’m happiest about is we are going to a new country learning new different language. We don’t have snow at guang dong so I’m very Excited about the snow. I was like yayyy finally i can see the snowwwvvvv, can I eat it? How to build a snowman? And after i watched Frozen and when the weather is snowing, I say “Do you want to build a snowman to the people who across here. On the other hand, I am sad that I leave native country and my best friend(actually I’m very happy and excited when I leave my best friends and country.) But now I’m very miss my friends and my china home. Now i speak English and chinese, which is Bilingual.Image result for Frozen anna sad face

There was a time in my life when experienced/witnessed Justice/Injustice. This was the time when I was 7 or 8 years old kid. I kill many animals before, some birds get hurt by some reason so they want to take a  breath in my house but I kill those bird. I throw those bird to the lake to see can the bird swim? In my opinion, this was unjust because I’m killing that bird’s life. Anything in the earth are living things they have feeling.

Photo by FritzFlohrReynolds

CC BY-SA 4.0 Me, Immigration and Justice by Ceming is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Huiwen 2 months ago

Your story remind me the first time I see snow. As a immigrant who also came from Guangdong, I understand the excitement in your sentence when you talk about snow. You remind me the time me and my mom run out to the backyard just for played snow in a snowstorm, and the snow made our cloth totally wet that time.