During my rocking climbing week day I was able to get amazing climbs in. I never knew I had the strength and the mindset to finishing the course without giving up. I was able to push myself out of my comfort zone and do something I knew thought of doing. These two weeks I really got into bouldering. Something about bouldering got me motivated to get reach a higher level. I was able to complete V4 . That was the hardest bouldering level I have done. I felt proud knowing I was improving every day. But sure enough improving everyday cause my forearms sore. It was a workout but worth it.

I got to see other people tightrope and bouldering, they have much more experience than me, that they are nice enough to give me tips. I have met many nice people during our adventures at the rock climbing gym. What I have released that many adults in the gyms really enjoyed seeing the youth at a rock climbing gym, seeing us facing our fear of height or trying something new. Many adults were cheering us on while rock climbing. What I really shock me is no one is there to put you down in a way you can’t rock climb or get or get to a higher level. The people around the gym are very friendly and are happy to give tips and help you accomplish the path you are climbing.

Overall this journey of rock climbing was very exciting. I was able to challenge myself and accomplish something I wouldn’t do. Every rock climbing gym gave me a challenge there was different courses of rock climbing at each gym. I got to try different paths at different gyms. I’m glad I was able to try something new and get out of my comfort zone. I can cross off rock climbing off my bucket list.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Rock Climbing Experience by Daniel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Nayelin 3 months ago

Dear: Daniel

I identified with your post , “Rock Climbing Experience,” because In high school, I am taking on challenges, such as language learning (English) and others for my future. I believe that if I can move forward despite several obstacles that arise, I can achieve it. I think that it is worth making an effort because in the future everything I did or do can be fulfilled. One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “That was the hardest bouldering level I have done. I felt proud knowing I was improving every day. But sure enough improving everyday cause my forearms sore. It was a workout but worth it.” because there was a link where I had to present myself in English and I was able to do it and I succeeded, and I felt proud that if I decided something, I would achieve it, no matter how difficult it was. Another sentence that I identified was: “ What I have released that many adults in the gyms really enjoyed seeing the youth at a rock climbing gym, seeing us facing our fear of height or trying something new.” This stood out for me because of the obstacles I face, adults who are superior to me analyze the problem and make an effort to help me improve. Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time when I came to the United States, my parents enrolled me in a school where I was established. There were many challenges for me. Everything was new for me. I had to challenge myself at school and propose that I can.At the time I decided to achieve it with the help of those who already have an experience.

Thanks for your writing

I look forward to seeing what you write next because It was very interesting the story of how you overcame these challenges. You knew how to overcome it, it is good for people to think positively and believe that everything is possible if they intend to do it with all the effort they can give.