,

At my school there is something called Possession where we end the academic year earlier than other schools and we have 2 weeks of straight field trips of our choice. The possession I decided to choose is called Netforce where we went rock climbing a lot. I have rock climbed before this opportunity and loved it and I went into this possession in order to get better as a rock climber. During this journey I have discovered that I am capable of doing a lot of climbs and I have also become more of a confident climber. I have become confident in a way that I have mastered climbs that I never even pictured doing.

Not only did we climb but I also got to go ice skating and bowling which was fun to experience with all my friends. But I think one of the funniest experiences out of the whole possession was going salling. We all had so much fun on that boat and although we lost a phone we had the best time. Overall this possession experience was super fun and got make new friends and test my limits. I also built a lot of a lot of confidence and made friendships stronger. In conclusion, this possession was a blast and made me realized I love to rock climb.      

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Experience With my Possession Net force! by Leslie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.