Hello all:

My name is Yuri ALmendarez and I’m a sophomore at Oakland Unity High School. In my English class we’ve been reading about robotics and artificial intelligence. I think that these technologies will make the world better which  we would have more devices and better internet because it is improving and getting more powerful. One source that i have is a reading we did in class which is called “Is it OK to Torture or Murder a Robot by Richer fisher. I will be talking about the reasons why it is not okay to do anything to a robot. One reason why I feel like it’s not okay for people to torture robots is that they might have a mental breakdown and start to feel emotions which will make them fight against the person. And my last reason why I a person shouldn’t kill a robot because it is a crime and they can get in trouble for it. Now my second source is going to be about I Robot. The things that i saw in the movie is that how the maker of the robots was killed by the robots because of the program ordered them to do that. The last thing I saw interesting in the movie was that how will smith was getting targeted by these robots and nobody believe them till the end. This is why I feel like technology is a big thing in this world know which can be good or bad.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Our Robotic Future by Yuri is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.