Dear Youth Voices Community,

My name is Eduardo Guzman and I go to Fremont High School. I am a junior and I’m in the Architecture Academy. Also, I will graduate from high school in 2019 and I plan to attend a 4-year University.
I’m feeling more informed about my research and I feel confident because I did a lot of research.
This is my current thesis statement about the problems with drug abuse and teens:

The lack of mental counselling support for teen addicts who abuse illegal drugs means they can not grow up to become financially, emotionally and educationally stable.

In order for my thesis to be considered proficient, I have to create a well made thesis that corresponds to our problem and involves real life evidence.

My thesis will help guide how I read my sources and conduct my field research. I would greatly appreciate your feedback and help on my thesis statement as it is written so far.

Eduardo Guzman
Fremont High School
Architecture & Design Academy
Class of 2019

CC BY-SA 4.0 Say No To Illegal Drugs by Eduardo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.