Dear Youth Voices Community,

I am a student at Fremont High School, and I’m an 11th grader. I am doing my research on education in Yemen and how the war is affecting the schools and kids in Yemen. I feel great that I have come this far, and I hope I continue the research project strong. This is my current thesis statement about how the war is affecting education in Yemen. The UAE and Saudi Arabia need to help Yemen stop the civil war, So then Yemen could focus on youth education from 7-15 years. In order for my thesis to be considered proficient, I have to have a focused thesis that explains the parts of the problem. I need to have a clearly developed argument and make specific meaningful connections. My thesis will help guide how I read my sources and conduct my field research. I would greatly appreciate your feedback and help on my thesis statement as it is written so far.

Alaa-Aldeen Ali

Fremont High School

Architecture & Design Academy

Class of 2019

CC BY-SA 4.0 Education in Yemen (Can i get feedback) by Alaa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.