In order to make this animation work click the green flag.

Intro to my fairy tale remixes The Princess and the Pea.
I remixed The Princess and the Pea making it much longer and I had an alternate ending. The Princess and the Pea is about a princess who is stuck outside on a rainy night and gets welcomed into the home of the king and queen when they found her outside. When she gets welcomed into the home of the king and queen the queen doubted the princess, not believing she was a real princess. To make sure she was a real princess she put a pea under 20 eider beds and waited until the morning. The queen knew that only a princess would be as sensitive as to leave the pea under the 20 eider beds. When the princess woke up she told the queen that she slept terribly and now that the queen knew that she was a real princess she allowed the prince to propose to her. However, in my alternate ending the princess told the queen that she slept good and with that she left the palace right after she changed into clean clothes with the prince never proposing to her. The process to making this animation was very hard. First I had to make a script that had to be revised over and over again to fit the constraints and design specification I needed to meet in order to complete this animation. I also had to create multiple storyboards making backdrops and editing characters in order to sketch out my animation. The process of making the actual animation was very challenging. There was a lot of coding involved and I had to make sure the timing was perfect and make sure I included everything including their movements.
Here is the link to my script and storyboards
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10UxVONgmQRKU2k4udatOylnb5BI5u4Q8yUC-3Lh-1NI/edit?usp=sharing

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Fairy tale Remix of The Princess and the Pea by Lihie A. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.