Dear Youth Voices Community,

My name is Bladimir Gallegos and I am a Junior at Fremont high-school.

I feel as if my research on the topic of human trafficking is very intriguing although I need to find more information that can answer more of my questions .

This is my current thesis statement about human trafficking.

Human trafficking in the form of sexual exploitation is cruel and inhumane because it unjustly and predominantly violates the human rights of girls under the age of 18.

In order for my thesis to be considered proficient, I have to have a focused, articulate, creative, and debatable thesis on an issue of social inequity.

My thesis will help guide how I read my sources and conduct my field research. I would greatly appreciate your feedback and help on my thesis statement as it is written so far.

Bladimir

Fremont High School

Architecture & Design Academy

Class of 2019

CC BY-SA 4.0 Feedback request on Human Trafficking thesis :) by Bladimiro is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.