,

Hello!

I’d like to show you my wonderful project on The Three Little Pigs.

In my animation, you as the viewer get to see the pigs leave their home to find their fortune. They find a clearing but a wolf finds it too. You get to choose whether the first pig will build a straw, wood, or brick house.

To create this animation I had to first find a tale. Using that tale, I had to adapt it so the main character could make an alternate decision that would change the end of the tale while teaching a lesson. Then, using the adapted tale, I wrote a script and made storyboards for all of the acts and their variations. Finally, I used Scratch to create an animation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pFN4eVQEIFs2G54ipt9YfRCtq35CQcrpsxDY0CjcmxE/edit?usp=sharing

This is the link to my script and storyboards. This is here to show what I needed to do before creating the animation.

CC BY-SA 4.0 by Daniel M. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.