My Scratch animation explores human morals through a twisted version of Little Red Riding Hood, where we get the wolf’s perspective on the situation Little red Riding Hood is in. Little Red is on her way to Granny’s house like in the original tale, but when she arrives, she feels compelled to ask the wolf about his side of the story. She finds out he is actually a starving vegan, and really need food. Her grandmother calls the hunter nonetheless. Can Red find a way to persuade the Huntsman not to commit the crime? The main characters are Little Red, Granny Lee, Wolfie, Midge Hunt, and Wolfie. Little Red is curios and kind hearted, Granny Lee is quick to judge, Midge Hunt follows the leader, and Wolfie is very kind. I had to code quite a bit and ended with probably at least one hundred tiles in my animation. I found one small mistake in the beginning of my animation while I was debugging and had to go back and do a quite a bit of work to find the mistake and fix it. We started off our projects by making a script on google docs in official script format. We had to revise our scripts two to four times. Once we had finally completed our scripts, we began storyboarding. We had to make storyboards for all three acts. We had to do each one separately, and then revise. After that, I finally began my animation. It took a lot of work to assemble because there was so much coding involved in the process. But I persisted and I finished.
EMBED LINK:

LINK FOR DOCUMENT:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MekgeMK0W-_lcv4gHnbswMI4beisWZEWi2A4-JjKX5I/edit

CC BY-SA 4.0 What about the Wolf’s perspective? by Elizabeth P. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.