Around the world, more Muslims are being discriminated against as time passes. They are blamed for only a fraction of so-called “Muslim” doing evil deeds. Most Islamophobic people don’t seem to understand that not all Muslims are terrorists or even supports extremism.

Not only are Muslims blamed for other’s actions they are now daily threatened to be killed or abused in other ways. Some Muslims are even prevented to practice their religion publicly. This discrimination and hateful acts against Muslims are not taken seriously. Some people are just misguided through the media and influence of other islamophobics to hate on Muslim. It can even go as far to say that hating on Muslims has become a trend for some people in secluded areas.

To solve the islamophobic from targeting the Muslims the media needs to be fixed. The media has been misleading many people about Islam. Even I was persuaded into doubting and not liking the teachings of it. However, after researching I found the real teachings and now I can distinguish between a human fault and religious teaching. We should not blame a whole religion for the actions of some ignorant people in it. Before hating and believing everything the media or what other might say one must check facts instead of hating ignorantly.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Rise of Islamophobics by Farhin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.