This issue is important to me because I love animals a lot. My cousin’s have a dog named Hugo who I love a lot. I think dogs love people unconditionally and are so pure that they don’t deserve to be mistreated. That’s why I want to stop and injustice that faces them because they don’t have their own voice to speak up for themselves, so we should definitely treat them the best that we can and speak out about any issues for them.

Before starting this project, I knew that adopting animals is much better than buying one. This is because when you buy puppies they are bred in ways that can harm them and are often put in unsafe conditions. Many people don’t know this which is why it is important to speak out about it. I learned that this is true and also that puppy mills but puppies in such small spaces and many puppies even die and get issues such as anxiety after being exposed to such horrible conditions which is very sad.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Injustice of Puppy Mills by Rashmika is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.