This issue is important to me because I love animals a lot. My cousin’s have a dog named Hugo who I love a lot. I think dogs love people unconditionally and are so pure that they don’t deserve to be mistreated. That’s why I want to stop and injustice that faces them because they don’t have their own voice to speak up for themselves, so we should definitely treat them the best that we can and speak out about any issues for them.

Before starting this project, I knew that adopting animals is much better than buying one. This is because when you buy puppies they are bred in ways that can harm them and are often put in unsafe conditions. Many people don’t know this which is why it is important to speak out about it. I learned that this is true and also that puppy mills but puppies in such small spaces and many puppies even die and get issues such as anxiety after being exposed to such horrible conditions which is very sad.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Injustice of Puppy Mills by Rashmika is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Paulina 1 month ago

I agree with you that puppy mills are bad but, there is a difference between puppy mills and breeders. Puppy mills produce litter after litter of dogs and they don’t care about the wellbeing of the puppies or the mother. They keep them in tight and disturbing spaces. All they care about is the money. Leginament breeders produce litters that will better the breed. All leginament breeder get multiple health test performed on both the mother and the father. After the puppies are born they spend at least 7 weeks loving, nurturing, and caring for the puppies. They spend days trying to find the perfect match between for puppy and the owners. I also agree with you that animals need to get adopted from the shelters. Every animal that is born deserves a chance to have a loving family.
    Paulina